- Editing (here: comparing target against source segment by segment, correcting errors of meaning and terminology to the best possible degree, and other errors – to a certain degree, done by a target-language-native subject specialist (engineer, lawyer etc.) with hands-on experience and source language Council of Europe reading skill level C2).
- Proofreading (here: reading target segment by segment, correcting errors of style, grammar, spelling, typos, and regional conventions to the best possible degree, done by a qualified specialist in target language linguistics).
- Desktop publishing
- Consecutive interpreting (on-site)
- Simultaneous interpreting (on-site)
- Audio dubbing
- Terminology management
- Management consulting in language industry
- Training translators
- Translation quality assessment using a translation quality metric